Kristin and Thom are embarking on yet another adventure, raising their son Carrig. Read here to learn about what's happening, what's going to happen, and the various trials and tribulations raising their new friend.

Also see our photo albums at:
http://picasaweb.google.com/Th.Sanger

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Hiking in Lincoln, MA

Now that I am a stay at home mom I have a ton of time on my hands....so to speak! To fill this time I have decided to start a hiking group for moms: The New England Trail Moms. Boston has been blessed with some unusual spring time weather and in an attempt to be somewhat organized I dragged Rori, Thom and Carrig out to explore some of the places I have decided to take the "moms". Everyone seemed to have a good time!!

2 comments:

  1. Click on the photos and they won't look weird (or, as weird.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of you and me and anna and carrig. carrig's face is classic!

    ReplyDelete